Monday, June 20, 2011

What a drag... JK!!!

Yesterday we got to Burgundy, as you heard.  The house is amazing!  There is a pool, and a huge backyard!  I wish I could post a pic, but we have not downloaded them yet.  So, I will post a good pic of us!  Since I'm the only kid who is in with this whole blogging thingy, I am the only one with a kids point of view.  The back yard is the best hide-and-go-seek yard ever!  Not the best for hobo (Squires, Mortons, and Wennes,) but pretty much any other game!!!   Also the house has like 7 rooms or more!!!  See you soon!
    
                                         Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Great description Rachel. keep up the good work.Jennifer, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, is there anything I can do at the house for you? Let me know. I will leave from work at about 1:00.Can't wait to see pics of the house, sounds incredible. ( I am running out of adjectives!)Nana

    ReplyDelete